LIFE is a ROLLERCOASTER

11:25 PM

                 

Life is a ROLLERCOASTER, If you have
someone you love with your ride.. then the journey has its known JOY !

Life!! yes indeed its been a Roller Coaster for me so many turns, ups, downs, slowness. We talk so much on this topic and we hear so many different things and opinions on it. I had a similar discussion on FaceBook in a popular group named "Jiyo Life" means "Live Life". We all do live our life, some regret things whole of their life, few waste their whole life running behind materialistic things, bunch of people like me spent their life invading love and get things complicated. 

 If someone asked you - What is life mean for you? I am sure we wouldn't have a ready answer, Y?? Because our mind n Soul get stuck and there wanders so many questions.. I know we need to keep it simple but i would fake if i say its "simple" atleast for me its not. My mind always wanders between these questions, and then finally i get lost between them. 

The Conversations i had were definitely good that is one group i found so many people with different thoughts  and opinions, was also amazed to see few just like me. I sure indeed made alot more buddies now and also know that i have someone who will listen when i wanna talk. I have found most of them update their profiles with either something on Life n Love or something that they found un-usual. A loneliness within me is going away by being there.. listening to them. Once when i felt i had no one to talk or share what i really felt, as a miracle i get in touch with all my school mates and then buddies from FB who do mean something to me now.. i know i am getting into addiction but, if a addiction is giving u a peace of mind i don't think its a false addict. 

The line above - " Life is a rollercoaster, If you have someone you love with your ride.. then the journey becomes more joyful " I felt so it was on Facebook. I am sure what i was thinking when i wrote this , but yes for all of us and our lives when u have someone You feel comfortable or in love with makes life more colorful n joyful. I never mentioned that someone should be only your partner but anyone a friend, lover, parent, child anyone who can get that sweet n pure smile on your face. Which you make your heart stronger and makes u wish for life more. Will that not make our life a joyful ride?? 

I did find something that came from one of my buddy- " always smile no matter how broken u r, life is as beautiful as love, think always like that; life is as simple as love, take it like that; both r not that much complicated"

 So even when you feel that everything's down, when u think your alone, mainly when you think of LIFE - think of that someone who gets this rollercoaster ride with you and makes it more happening and see there will be a smile on your face, maybe a dimple might also fall.. :-)

Let me know your opinions on this !!

Love,

Nita

 

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yepp...i agree wd u. Life is roller coster and sometimes I am down with my thoughts and other time my spirits are high...and all the time my wife is wd me...to guide me thru...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Nits... such a complicated topic.. i slept off in the 2nd para and woke up on the last one!! :)
    not sure if i missed anything important!
    My life in fact has been a highway...different lanes for different people... family and close friends on lane one (includes sis),girlfriends on lane 3 and all others on lane 5. Lane 3 has seen no traffic for last few months!! but that's a lane i least care about! :) see highway is much simpler than a roller coaster!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reason for the highway being less complicated is ... it has no ups and downs.... just it's either MY WAY or the HIGHWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya life is roller coaster..just like kabhi khushi kabhi gham... Na judaa honge hum..if we remember second line life will be as highway..some people forget the second line and make life complicated..

    ReplyDelete