Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.

10:18 AM

Mornings - Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light. ~Jean Giraudoux

Such a Beautiful thought it is, I am impressed !!


   Mornings - I used to hate mornings, like the bad kid who doesnt wanna get up on her ass and start the day but would love to laze over it all day n night along. Ha Ha I am sure i might know alot more people like me. But that was a time in Life cycle; when getting up early mornings for school was such a pathetic feeling, i am sure i used to look like this Kiddo here LOL. Irritated and full of anger on the school officials thinking as to why did they decide to keep the timings in the mornings..
    
     One phase of our life, which yes will never come back!! I still remember few people i used to meet in any family parties always told me to enjoy every part of this journey as will want to be here once u grow up!! I felt like kicking their ass at that point of time .. well i still hate LECTURES... a smile on my face right now!!

    This Phase of life in twenties i really wanna go back in the time and say those people that i am and did enjoy every bit of my life when i was young, But did you tell me that twenties will be stuff and warn me about it?? It's tough atleast for me, I never realized i would love MORNINGS this much.. it's true as above what is said about mornings...

" Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light "


 It's difficult to feel the mornings as i do now, never imagined i would know why are the mornings so important! It fills my heart while i pass by the empty road and a slight ray of light hitting the roads... a chill wind slowly flows by.. hits my face when i am in the cab towards office. Did we ever realize these small feelings? i never did till today.

It then at most feeling you can feel trust me on this, Close ur eyes and let the wind touch your skin and feel the touch of it and see there will be random of thoughts flowing in ur head.  Morning have been a part of life that i look forward too, after the long night ends with this ray of light and a hope in my heart pops up.


    Here i wish to stand alone and stare the waves, flowing wind, it would feel as if the water is dancing with the winds that flows by and then it touches you to make you feel a part of it.        " You're not alone " that what it makes me feel.

    I am not alone at all but there is something missing and i am still searching for it.. not sure what is that i am missing? if i knew i would fill it up and see myself in a place i wanted to be.. But i am sure i need to stand on that place alone and feel the winds and water dancing with me and feel a glimpse of happiness...inside and within me forever.

Mornings is such a moment when u can't help keep yourself away from those random thoughts.. Have you ever felt the same?

Love,
Nita

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hmmmm nice thoughts but i thought you liked bunking school until that trashing you got? ooops hope i did not hurt your courage rating!!
    But fun aside nice blog and is life on a series of threats? School be afraid of teacher and exams, college be afraid of exams and ex girlfriends, and office be afraid of appraisals and after marriage be afraid of Wife and her cooking experiment!!!
    God bless all of us in our FEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neets I still hate the mornings especially the Monday morning after a long sunday night to wake in the morning and go to office is pain in the ass.but waking up in the mornings at the time of school was better than know i miss the freedom

    ReplyDelete