A Wonderful Feeling it was something i wanted to save in the memories...

11:26 AM

A Wonderful Feeling it was something i wanted to save in the memories...

                    Today got ready to leave for work on my bike, just a usual thing went through my check list and left towards my bike. While drinving towards the office in the empty roads... i went by a tree similar to the picture below and as soon as i reached the tree all the pink leafs feel over me .. as if someone was waiting to put them on me..a feeling that i went through i am not sure if i can put that in words.
I stopped going a little further and looked back at the tree and said thank you in my heart.. coz i sure it made my day... By bringing a SMILE on my face. Life isn't easy but yes these small things around you keep you happy.. and sometimes we find the bunch of happiness in these tiny miny things...

                   I am not sure was it by the winds it fell or was it a signal to me .. that everything will be fine as it was... I will see life i wanted to see.. i am not sure what it was? but yes it did give me a SMILE.

          Sunday, the only in the week i look forward for.. here it is .. but there is something missing knowing what it is i cant go to it... well this is called LIFE.
I love taking every step towards and knowing its ingredients... it gives a immense pleasure see how many of us go through this with a SMILE..

Keep smiling :-)

Have a wonderful day ahead!!!

Love
Nita

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Mother Nature always makes us smile. When we are low and look around the farms and green trees it seems like they are trying to cheer us. Neets its great you to hear that you started your day with a smile and wish you keep smiling always. Just wanted to tell you that you have become a great writer Madamji Need your autograph cos tommorow u become a great writer then u will not be approchable so taking it in advance. So that i can boost in my circle that i Know u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arjun... thanks for that you said ... yes mother nature does brings smilessss.. and please not an autograph n all i am not that good ... just writing as i feel thts all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man and his emotions!! A small flower fell from the tree and you have made it in to a story of mother nature blessing you.... thank god Sir Newton did not have the same thoughts when the APPLE fell on his head.. else we would never have Newton's Laws to study!!
    ...............................
    Note: the above comments were meant to be hurting! in case you still did not feel it please let me know!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete