In Search

4:48 PM


Here is something I have been going thru.. In Search ...

Search, this word is in itself continuous and not being constant. We search, I am sure we all do throughout our lifetime. Some search for Happiness, way to progress in life etc, but we all do end of the day. Has it ever happened that what were at a point where you got what you were searching for and when it was in front of you and you felt that it wasnt worth it at all. All this time that you were looking for, in search of which is right in front of you and there again you start the search again...

I am in search, Search of what is what i am wondering, is it happiness? But I am happy, then? Is it just a reason I am trying to find to be sad, upset with life? No, not really .. I want to be happy, Happy from my soul to my eyes..

In the mean time while all this running in my mind i just happened to talk to a friend.

He: What is it ?
Me: Dont know, what is it that i am in search for?

He: Hmmm, what is it running in your mind?
Me: Looked at him, gave a look and said - Kabhi ... Kabhi aisa hua hai ki?
                                                                    (Sometime .. has it happened with you?
Me: That you're lost within yourself while you looking for an answer?
He: Hmmm
Me: And, Has it happened that you're have happiness on your face but Sadness in your eyes?
Me: You in between your fav and loved ones but still some how you feel lonely inside?
He: Dear..
Me: What ? you think I am mad?

He: No.. No.. you're basically looking for LOVE and Someone to understand you.
Me: May be? but i have a family who love me the most then why?
He: Do you have a soul mate?
Me: (Silence)
He: Hmmm okay ..

This conversation made me think is that what i am looking for? May be no... but i am .. so Search is continuous and does not come to a point till a point you're spiritually feel the moksha ...

have you come across this kinda conversation? Are you also in search of something which you yourself aren't aware?


Love,
Nitz


You Might Also Like

0 comments