Dad.. life in itself

6:14 PM

It's been a year now that you left us to another beautiful world. U happy there? Are they taking care of you?
I miss you.. so much that I am so lost without u .. I so wish I really could turn back time and tell u everything I was going thru .. every single detail.

There is no such relationship like ours
Noone can take that place in our hearts.
For the smile we shared and laughter we had,
For all those fights to all that we cared.

Dad, I miss you immensely
I know you would have held me
Showed me the path.
Cared so much that everything else didn't matter.

I wish I would've shared
Opened my heart out.
Told you things that discomfort me
Coz I know
You would've held me tight
Told me everything would be alright.

Heart looks for such comfort now
But knowing no one can take your place.
I could never trust anyone,
After all, world isnt the way you showed it to me.

Dad, I ain't happy, not even a bit.
I am strong coz I am Ur strong gal.
But the heart doesn't find peace
I wish I could hug u tight and find answers there.
I just wish you could come back...
Yes the selfish me!
Why shouldn't I be ??
You're the only one where I could find peace.

Dad I miss you and will always..
Coz there is no one like you. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can feel it. He is always there in you in your thoughts and deeds. May He be with you in all your bad times and protect you and wish you in your good times.

    ReplyDelete