Bike Ride to Office

11:27 AM

Early Morning walk is not possible ... But i guess today was my day were i drove my bike (activa) to office. Man it was awesome ride... Cold winds touching you, light music in your ears, empty roads what a ride it was!!!!


Day started the the office Cab moved out and i had no option rather coming on my ride.. Mukul was a little tensed but didnt let me know and got my license and other books ..But truely it was a good exprience to come out in the early morning when the roads are empty , and listening to the kishore & rafi sahaab. that was wonderful.. it made my day. Yup i was late by 15 mints but i guess once in a while its okay, i have been on time and doing alot of work. Guess i needed a break. 


I always wished i had a harley or similar bike were i can go for bike trips like my brother.. enjoy the nature and cutting through the winds.. how wonderful it could be... but i guess that day will also come soon. A ride to OOTY or a hilly were you feel the dew drops on to your skin, Cold wind blows you off, a group of people who also have the same passion. that trip would be the best one.

What do you think is the right place for bike trip from bangalore? Have you ever gone for a trip like that ? If yes, please feel free to share your exprience.

Love,
Nita

You Might Also Like

0 comments