One Of My Passion "Cooking"

10:45 PM

                   
                            One Of My Passion  "Cooking"

 Something that i have been passionate about... My Cooking.. I am sure most of them who know me will agree with me. I don't remember when i have ever learn't cooking when i was living with mom, still i have the same passion as she does. Kitchen is the place were i can spend most of my hours in trying to get a new dish and serve over.
Times when i spent alot of time cooking hmm.. Thinking over it ... yeah lets see it one by one
  • When i am bored to death .. Nothing to do, no one to chat with, nothing to cry about LOL :-)
  • Mukul gives me ideas , or we decide to cook together... (this happens very rare though)
  • Yes , not forgetting when i am all over upset again :-(
  • Sunil or pawan are at home and they want to have food at my place. 
I love trying new things... Sometimes when i dine out i try to make out what the chef might have used to get that dish on the plate. I am a foodie no doubt and i shall talk about it later in my blog. Trying new things isn't bad sometimes to turns out prefect and sometimes its YUK !!
   The above pic was taken when i first tried something i love and its first on my food list. Spagetti with Arabitta sauce the best pasta in the world, hence thought the one i love so much i should try making it as well. Hence this is what the outcome was .. Awesome !!! Loads of cheese, tomato sauce ... man that was heavenly walk .... making this was a cake walk.
  I would love to try new stuff anything in Vegetarian, i know i can cook.. i am not sure why i love it so much? But for sure this makes me feel good sometimes. so how many of you love spending your time in kitchen trying new stuff , experimenting taste, just like me HUH??


Please feel free to leave your comments.


Love,
Nita 


Will see you all alot more here after ... with things i go through, My experiences, Thoughts, beliefs etc.. Love you all :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments