Human Behaviour in Corporate World : Page 2

1:29 AM

Day 2:

Does Blogging in way help to control your emotions or thoughts? Is this something like facebook or twitter where you spend your time by FARMING or playing virtual games like Yoville? I don't know the answer truly cos the truth is do that all the time, spending my time on all that .. and see others too. After that day at work and me blogging about it made me feel much better and also made me think, Why am i getting hurt? Why should i feel bad? 

    Something just made me realize that they are doing that because they want to move ahead in life. They have to be selfish coz if they don't they might loose a chance. Yes they also a part of my personal life hence i should be happy n encourage them.I was very happy reading the comments from Alison, Justme, Arjun and others, it made me feel that i am not the only victim of this politics there are many of them. But yes i would like to ADMIT, i felt cool when i flushed my thoughts out and the next day i was back to normal. Without irritation, fight or arguments.. that was impressive, and that's why i decided that i am gonna try posting everyday.. not worried if i get someone to read that or not.

   The politics will never end as there going to be good and bad people around us on every stage of life. Someone told me that they don't read my blog !! when i asked Why ? the person replied stating that i am too boring ... well buts that's my life and my style. Thinking this i laughed out and just the talk there.

  Whats your take on this politics? what you feel is the right way to give back to these people around us?

Please feel free to give your comments below.

Love,
Nita

You Might Also Like

0 comments