Have You ???

12:05 PM

                                           Have You ???

Have you ever loved someone so deeply?

Have you ever looked into his eyes and seen his heart?

Have you ever wished just to hold him, not utter a word, and find him in this silence?

Have you ever thrilled at the possibility to lose him?

Have you ever found the life with him?

Have you noticed the sparkling stars with him?

Have you ever felt utterly nothing without HIM?

Some say this is LIFE, for few its pure Love. What's your take on this? Is this Love or Life for you...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. m not supposed to love care live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do...I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm in love with him.i am incomplete without him .i am trilled at possibility to lose when i understand you lied ..it hurts..and i feel helpless with artifical emotions.if everything goes well its love if not they call it crush.love is life dear.

    ReplyDelete