Innocent Smiles :-)

11:37 PM

I was just going through the blogs today .. and i came across so many smiles.. It made me feel that a smiles can hide biggest of sorrows or show the best of life's happiness...

It made me think what am i hiding or showing life? If i am hiding then its the best thing to do. Coz its good to hide ur fears n tears, But sometimes you will never know  if someone close to your heart can watch your tears and know ur fears. Which i think is not right, why hurt a heart who means alot to you? Someone told me that watching me they thought life was beautiful.. AH !! and what did i do made them feel down and feel that life has another side also..I HATE MYSELF for this.. that someone is so close that could see my hidden sorrows.. I felt warm n safe when he is around. Thanks !!

Life is unpredictable, Sometimes love hurts you so much that your afraid of being loved again.I wish i could show that person that my life more beautiful because of he being around.. A person who i think will never hurt me n take care of me like his own Sis.. yeah bro .. you make me laugh , you give me hope when i need one.. thanks!! they say never wait to say thanks n love you.. Coz u never know when u get a chance again.. Thanks once again !!

Smile as innocent as a baby!!! their one smile can give you relief from some of the biggest sorrows. when i saw those smiling face from the cute little ones in the family blogs, i shed a tear and felt relaxed. i tried writing on different topic, but i have so many things in my heart that i guess i am unable to think of anything else. I am wandering in between life and love still.. Couldn't get out of it.
Look at the spark in their eyes.. makes my heart wander. I guess to see such smiles will keep me going through all these.. A innocence in their eyes, smile to show that they are here to make u feel speacial and important.. Wish i was a kid again and could say Mom -" I waana be loved, cared again, I want to feel that i am important to both of you" Miss you both alot!!!


I Guess i am not in a state to write anything more.. Thanks to everyone for whom i mean something, Thanks to all those who love me !!

Nita

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. hmmm so this is how it goes.. but you dont have to be sad.. or feel bad.. i always knew there was a dark side of life too.. i have seen it before.. but we all have this now dont we? how does one tend to know or enjoy happiness when he does not know it has come to him.. and as we all know a daily dose of poison can make one immune to it.. same is the case with happiness!
    always remember... "nothing lasts forever! Neither will happiness last forever and nor will sorrow!" hence be EMOTIONLESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nish, you can't play on broken strings.
    but im sure it'll all get bettter soon.

    that said, you should check out this cover, they're pretty good :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s9Gpu6psHs&feature=channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The face can speak a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels. Don’t be fooled for the happiest face may be masking the hurting heart.but you can never deny the truth to yourself... It’s easy to love someone but hard to let someone love you back. That’s the challenge of love. Fighting without knowing how to win.

    ReplyDelete