Love !! Such a STUPID word sometimes..

12:53 PM

Love !! Such a STUPID word sometimes..

This makes you cry and sometimes makes u smile,
For some its a fun, for someits their life wrapped around with.

Love !! Such a STUPID word sometimes...

It's an Instense feeling of being one soul, for some its a just a word to get hold of a person,
This one word can do wonders to millions of hearts, This word can also kill millions when its used as a weapon...

Love !! Such a STUPID word sometimes..

Everyone wanna feel loved, for some its Lust hidden in Love,
One word and so many things that it can deal with ...

Love !! Such a WONDERFUL word for me...

Love ... we give so much of importance to this word. I have spent my life till now with the holding on to it, always wanted to feel loved and cared about it. There are so many of them that i know who have been hating Love ...just the opposite, when i ask them y? the reason is also love . Because they were cheated, heart broken, for few its just lust & other's they just dont believe in the word LOVE.

Love is not only between soulmates, its in any relationship that we have. People expect so much out of their relationships as not commenting even i do, This is my first blog, never thought of blogging before as i felt there is no one to read that's when Nikhil asked me to blog for myself ..and trust me this helps to walk through my thoughts.. I haven't been loved enough from many of my relationships, but no regrets coz i want people to love me the way i am, Love is not something i can force and get it...

I am sure few of them would laugh over it ... but as Niku told me do something your good at which will make me feel relaxed. And i know i am good at this, expressing to what i feel by words. it sure makes me feel good now but for how long i am not sure.. Lets see !!!


If you have read the post please feel free to leave your comments.
Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
                          Never give up when you still feel you can take it.
                         Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go..
 
Love,
Nita

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Some people still categorized Love in many different right & wrong ways but still the people who understand the real emotion, feeling of it, will only learn to respect & nurture it. Nice first post & keep it coming & you will realize day by day that you have a companion to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nits, nice lines... where did you get it from?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be in the WRITING business , gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nita,...writing style is awesome..

    ReplyDelete