A New ME !!!

1:04 PM

Amazed !! Huh  i was also when i got up this morning i had a smile on my face i guess this should be after years, i felt different in all the ways. A fresh " Nita " this felt so good i cant express in words. Have you ever felt like a new day when u open your eye's? I am sure few sould will say - " OH God!! another day to office " No Comments i used to say that as well. But that changed, i love what i am doing and i am sure i will grow and learn new thigs at my own pace. See this is what i was telling you  - "A New ME" Thanks Niku !!

 Nikhil , a companion who came in my life as a stranger in 2004. we have been friends till date and pray god we cherish this every moment of our lifes. I am sure we all should have friends like this who are with you without expecting anything in return from you.. and also be with you in the time of need. I am happy i have that someone. Somtimes i think a part that was missing was in my life was you "Niku".

I made a point of quiting rice for sometime and start things new again may be try taking time for walk n stuff. hmm i forgot that i should take care of myself ..Ha Ha Ha Guess its time to make a TO DO List in my Life .. LOL never thought of this though :-P Its strange as to why i have a smile when i ride my sweet activa to office .. its been twice and i have felt both the times i was happy and smiling all day long.. Have you ever felt about anything that you do made you happy over n over again?? I have another weird habit i love to change the background of this blog very often. I feel it should look more happening shouldn't it?

Its Sunday today and the whole world is relaxing, no complains me too in the office rather :-P " SUNDAY " - Universal means a day to relax. Ha Ha Ha Ha it actually makes no diferenece if you work on Sunday and get a Weekday off , still you feel bad that your working on a SUNDAY  LOL !!! Human Thinking, Ahh!!  i am laughing out loud. Sundays i relax in the office with not much work and spend sometime with myself. AH this is life !! What's your take on working a Sunday?

My Companion on Sunday work is Sunil, Brother who sits right besides me and helps me decide what food to eat and were?? we both jel well with each other hence have loads of fun when we together.. I guess a Elder brother to me sometimes .. I love him for that .. i guess i have got all my relation's importance from strangers only. I hope he also takes me as a Sis. My life is surrounded only by them and yes this makes it complete. Hence working on Sunday with brother besides you is not so bad !! but always a new venture.

Love

Nita

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. hmmm Elder brother eh?? how come i wonder your date of entry on this earth is about 6 months earlier to me!! Old Aunty.. stop lying on your blog atleast!! no wonder you keep your age at 25+!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i could suggest certain things for your blog to make it more happening... but then i would have to kill you !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good u have great colleagues along to work. Because we spent 70% of life in office we really need great friends around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Arjun.. Thanx and i know i am lucky to have a colleague / bro in my life n work place... he makes me going ... its none other than Sunnyboy (Sunil).. i am sure we needs frnds, you can count on me anytime ...

    ReplyDelete